Wednesday, March 26, 2014

March Madness

^Anyone wanna compare brackets?^

I honestly couldn't tell you where March went.

Here's to hoping April goes just as fast!

I always think of March as this dreadfully dragged-out month. Pretty sure the words "March is the worst month ever." have even come out of my mouth.... But I must say... I owe this lil month an apology!

For starters, the weather is getting noticeably warmer. Noticeably.

And let me just tell you... I am not nearly as amiable when it's cold outside... Hahaha Christopher has been telling me that I've been so sweet lately (in a very surprised tone mind you! How rude right?) and I simply can't pretend that part of that isn't due to the weather.

Also. I get married ONE MONTH from today! ONE measly, minuscule month! I've been counting down the days since December 23rd, watching them faithfully tick down from some crazy number like 103. So you can imagine how good it feels to say ONE MONTH. 

ONE!

We took engagement pictures, but I'm still deciding when I should share them with the public. I will one day... Maybe after invitations go out. But they're pretty good... So be excited.

Speaking of... Invitations are going out this week!

I also have a statistics test, anatomy lab final, and paper due in the next week. Oh and bridals. You gotta love how things all decide to bombard you at once right? 

We also threw a baby shower for my sister-in-law Eliza and it was so darling. Complete with polaroids of all the guests, smart cookies, and all things pink! Someone somewhere got some good pictures of it, but unfortunately it wasn't me. She is naming her baby Chloe. Chloe Collins... The cutest right?!

Now if we could just nail down Chloe's arrival so we can guarantee my brother and sister (and maybe niece!) at my wedding...


^ On one of those deliciously warm days I mentioned earlier, Christopher and I, along with his brother and girlfriend, took a little bike ride along the canal, and I would give it an A+. Gosh I really just can't get over how good it feels to be outside. And not shivering! ^


... Guys I'm a sucker for a good sunset. It doesn't matter how many times I've seen one--every time I enjoy it like a 3 year old enjoys their ice cream. Or maybe I should just say I enjoy it like I enjoy my ice cream (because that's frighteningly more than a three-year-old).


^ Do you think Melville boys have a type? :) Haha that's some incredibly twinning is what that is. ^

March... You've treated me well. Not mad at all. 

But I'm for sure welcoming April with the most open arms you've ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment