Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Rambles

- I have been checking the extended forecast for Saturday, April 26, religiously. Depending on what website you choose, it may rain, but it may be 74 and sunny. PRAYING it's 74 and sunny...

-My little niece who is currently in my sister-in-law's stomach decided to be the world's biggest stinker and go breech on everyone. A week ago, she was head down, had dropped, and already dilating, and I thought for sure she would be here for the wedding. I blame my brother.

-I am going through the temple this Saturday, and I am a little bit nervous! I am extremely excited too. It feels like the wedding is finally here!

-Finals start on Friday.. I'm still debating how much studying will actually be done.

-Christopher and I hiked the Y last night after deciding the gym sounded too boring. He wore a BYU shirt... Officially a zoob!

-We went to Emily and Taysom's wedding reception on Saturday (and it really got me anxious for mine!) but this is just about the only picture we've taken in days (thanks to my cousin Grace). 



-I get married in ELEVEN days. What!

No comments:

Post a Comment